Royal Guard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Light Side Guild for Shaiya by Aeria Games

PortalPortal  Log inLog in  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  

Religion in forums

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MageMicah
Very Special Guest
MageMicah

Number of posts : 369
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Character sheet
Character Name: MageMicah
Class: Mage
Level:
Religion in forums Left_bar_bleue53/60Religion in forums Empty_bar_bleue  (53/60)

Religion in forums Empty
PostSubject: Religion in forums   Religion in forums EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 8:30 pm

I am making this post in response to Truthswords post about religious music in the song of the moment thread.(this also relates to politics)

Religious and political "discussions and opinions" will not be tolerated due to the sensitive and personal nature of these topics.

That does NOT mean we are surpressing your ability to share something like a poem or song or funny story.

Please bear in mind that these are VERY personal topics and that we have MANY DIFFERENT political and religious views in the guild. So if you do post something...bear in mind that it will be closely scrutinized and if deemed innapropriate will be deleted but if its not an abusive problem there will be no repercussions to the offender.

COMMON SENSE is all I'm asking for here. You all know what I mean.

Last edited by MageMicah on Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Religion in forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion in forums   Religion in forums EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 8:41 pm

Nicely said, yep yep. *nods*
Back to top Go down

Religion in forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion in forums   Religion in forums EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 8:40 am

*nods* yeppers, I agree, Micah!
Back to top Go down
Trigger22250
Very Special Guest
Trigger22250

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Character sheet
Character Name: Trigger22250
Class: Mage
Level:
Religion in forums Left_bar_bleue53/60Religion in forums Empty_bar_bleue  (53/60)

Religion in forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion in forums   Religion in forums EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 12:42 pm

Well said and agreed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Religion in forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Religion in forums   Religion in forums Empty

Back to top Go down

Religion in forums
Page 1 of 1