Royal Guard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Light Side Guild for Shaiya by Aeria Games

PortalPortal  Log inLog in  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  

Forums Revamp In Progress

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LadyPendragon
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
LadyPendragon

Number of posts : 744
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Character sheet
Character Name: LadyPENDRAGON
Class: Fighter
Level:
Forums Revamp In Progress Left_bar_bleue50/60Forums Revamp In Progress Empty_bar_bleue  (50/60)

Forums Revamp In Progress Empty
PostSubject: Forums Revamp In Progress   Forums Revamp In Progress EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 3:14 pm

After a very lengthy time away from the Royal Guard due to Dustys passing... It was a time of mourning for me as well as healing.  I have now returned and hope that you all or some of you will return also.  I have so missed all of you over the past 4 years.  No, I did not keep in touch like I should have, but honestly I didnt keep in touch with anyone.  I put myself in my own little prison, shut away from everyone and everything that I cared about in this world.  My apologies go out to each and every one of you.  I am hoping that with my return we can make the Royal Guard the great guild that it was 4 yrs ago.  
Now that I have returned to the forums and to Shaiya, I plan on revamping our forums here.  There is so much new content in game a lot of what is here is now obsolete.  We have a great teacher still amongst us, and that is Wicked.  So I have been listening and learning.  The revamp may take some time as I get used to the forums and how they work all over again, but it is in the process of getting revamped.  So please bare with me while I get back to business and get this all done.  Welcome back to any and all Royal Guard that are still here.  I sure have missed each and every one of you!

Linda
aka LadyPendragon
 wizardndragon
Back to top Go down
https://royalguard.forumotion.com

Forums Revamp In Progress
Page 1 of 1